Dog owners LOVE taking their pups out for a Puppuccino, and let’s be real doggies love them too!
With the approach of summer, things are heating up, which means you and your pooch need a way to cool down!
This treat is one of many homemade dog treat recipes meant to ward off the heat, and it’s super simple to make.
- Vegan oat or coconut whipped cream
- 100% pumpkin purée (unsweetened)
First of all, you’ll need a serving container. Smaller pups will get much less puppuccino than larger dogs! You can use a bowl, a cup, or a mug. Once you have this serving container ready, follow these quick and easy steps:
- Add a little bit of pumpkin purée to the container and spread it on the bottom. It’s up to you how much you want to add, but be sure to save the rest for later!
- In a large bowl, combine an appropriate amount of whipped cream with the remaining pumpkin purée. Use a whisk to mix this until it has a cute, peachy color.
- Done? Awesome! Layer a scoop or two of the whipped topping from the bowl into your prepared serving cup. At the end of this, you’ll be left with a cappuccino fit for a royal canine!
Keep in mind that Puppuccinos are safe for MOST dogs. However, you probably should check with your vet for advice on your individual dog.